Making use of indoor activities.
The children have been playing lots of different indoor activities in the Large hall due to the really cold weather outside.
Some of the activities included;
- Playing duck duck goose around the giant parachute.
- Throwing beanbags into the centre of the parachute.
- Building big towers using Large Lego blocks.
- Waiting in line to take turns
- Reading books.
- Roleplaying with tea cups and plates for a tea party.
and many more!!
Check out the lovely pics from Reeption!