Miss Crawley would like to appoint enthusiastic, curious and inspirational children to become science ambassadors at Houndsfield. From each class, one ambassador will be chosen. Below is a Job Description outlining the role of a ambassador:
- To gather evidence and to report on science activities within your class;
- To be a Rights Respecting role model at all times;
- To support science teaching around the school;
- To assist teachers with setting up equipment for science lessons;
- To care for and organise science resources in school.
Ambassadors will be selected based on their answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to become a Houndsfield science ambassador?
- How would you be a good ambassador?
- How do you propose to help Miss Crawley promote the importance of science around the school?
- What do you love about science?
- Which scientist inspires you and why?
Our new ambassadors will be announced before the end of Spring Term 1- Watch this space!